Ever wonder where I go to get the latest information about tennis?
Here is where I look:
- ATP and WTA - The Organizing Committees for the men's and women's tennis sanctioning bodies, respectively. From these two main sites, there are links to each individual tournament's websites, such as the Rogers Cup Toronto and Rogers Cup Montreal events. The ATP site also has weekly player blogs, which you can find here.
- Individual websites of the Grand Slams - Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open (these tournaments are run by the International Tennis Federation)
- Columnists such as Jon Wertheim or Justin Gimelstob, as hosted on www.cnnsi.com. Jon's column provides both his insights into the game at any given moment, as well as a Q&A with his readers. Justin's column was originally suppose to run just during the 2005 US Open, but since people liked what he had to say, the column has continued to run up to present time.
- Bob Larson's Tennis News - Breaking news stories plus professional and college tournament results posted throughout the day with lots of pictures.
- TENNIS.com - The Official Site of TENNIS Magazine
- Blogs, such as the following,
- Player websites (too numerous to list, you can Google your favourite players).
- Mat Wilander's website, to see if he has any recent commentaries, such as ones that I had written about in this previous blog entry.
Where do you go for your tennis fix?