Microsoft announced two products that will aid those that do a lot of presentations.
This new line of products, dubbed 'Presenter Products' consists of the following lineup:
Common to both of these products are innovations to assist presenters to manage PowerPoint presentations, as well as a built in laser pointer with a 50 feet range, so the presenter is not tied down to the computer during their presentation.
The Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 has the following features:
- Presentation Controls - Smoothly navigate through Microsoft Office PowerPoint and other presentations from up to 30 feet away from your PC.
- Media Remote - Use for multimedia presentations and control digital entertainment from the comfort of your living room sofa.
- Battery Life Indicator - You won't caught with a dead battery—the Battery Status LED Indicator glows red when the battery is running low.
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth with First Connect Technology - Connect wirelessly right out of the box with 2.4 GHz Bluetooth
- High Definition Laser Technology - Microsoft High Definition Laser Mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
- Laser Pointer - Point out essential information during presentations with the laser pointer.
The Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 will also have an on/off switch to preserve battery life, a carrying case, as well as software that allows for Magnification, Button Customization, and advanced window viewing.
The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 will be available in mid-October 2006 with an ERP of $99.95.
The Presenter 3000 has the following features:
The Presenter 3000 also offers 2.4GHz wireless with 50’ range as well as 6 month battery life.
The release date and pricing for the Microsoft Presenter 3000 should be released shortly.
Microsoft, technology, hardware, Presenter, Presentations, PowerPoint