For qualifying students, you may qualify to get Autodesk software for free.
Autodesk has created a free networking site for students in the fields of architecture, design, civil and mechancial engineering. Members of this community will be able to:
- download free student editions of Autodesk software
- find jobs
- discuss projects & share work
- learn from community experts
- find out about industry and educational trends in your field
- take self-paced tutorials on all downloadable products
- ask & answer questions
- make new friends!
To sign up, all you need is a school-issued email address from a college or university.
Software that is available for free include:
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Civil 3D
- Autodesk Revit Building
- Autodesk AliasStudio
- Autodesk VIZ
- Autodesk Revit Structure
- Autodesk Raster Design
- Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical
For more details, visit the Autodesk Student Community site.
Autodesk, technical, community, students