This is the third time (that I know of) that I've been linked to in Jon's weekly Tennis Mailbag column. Hopefully, readers of his column find some of my tennis related blog entries to be useful, from technology used in tennis, the volunteer work that I do for the Toronto tennis tournament and just my general interest in the tennis world.
Here's some links to some of my better tennis related postings (in order of latest postings):
- Hawk-Eye to be used at Wimbledon
- Interested in Volunteering at the Tennis Tournament in Toronto?
- Tennis Legends Event at the Rogers Cup Announcement
- ATP abandons round-robin format
- Hawk-eye Technology and Grass Tennis Courts
- Hawk-eye use at the Australian Open
- US Open Closing Thoughts
- Rogers Cup 2006 Conclusion
- Players arrive in Toronto
- This blog was linked to by CNN/SI
- Ballcrew at the Rogers Cup Tennis Tournament and elsewhere
- Technology in Tennis: Hawk-eye
- Does Roger have 'balls' now, Mats?
To the new visitors of my blog, I hope you enjoy reading some of the postings that I have made. Feel free to leave comments if you wish and I will respond where I can.
For those interested, my blog as been linked to from these articles:
- Giving Serena her due (pt. 3) - Wednesday May 2, 2007 11:25AM in the Shots, miscellany section;
- Is a loss the best thing to motivate Serena? - Thursday January 18, 2007 11:07AM in the Miscellany section; and,
- Sudden impacts (pt. 3) - Wednesday July 19, 2006 11:27AM in the Shots, miscellany section.
Jon, if you are ever in Toronto for the tennis tournament, come by the Transportation desk and say hello!